Wednesday 9 December 2015

My version of Custard Dressing

I made this dressing for a last minute fruit salad added to the menu and with no custard mix or eggs at home. *NOTE- these recipes need not be unique to me. These are everyday recipes with a few moderations I've made. If someone has thought of similar ideas, I claim on knowledge of it. 6. Quick fix Orange custard. You will need: ~ a cup of milk. ~ extract of 1 orange. ~ 1 tbsp sugar, or to taste. ~ 1 tbsp corn flour. Things to do: + Boil milk in a saucepan. Add sugar and let it dissolve. + mix in corn flour in the orange extract. You can little water if needed. + add this solution to the milk and keep stirring briskly to avoid lumps or charring, till the liquid thickens. + remove from heat. let it cool to room temperature. + Pour over fruit salad and coat, or chill it before adding it to the salad. * you can use it as a dip for cakes, and candy sticks, or serve as mousse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment