Wednesday 9 December 2015

My version of Fruit dosa

I have used bananas. You can substitute with any fruit of your choice.

*NOTE- these recipes need not be unique to me. These are everyday recipes with a few moderations I've made. If someone has thought of similar ideas, I claim on knowledge of it.

10. fruit dosa.

You will need:
~ 1 banana sliced into rounds.
~ 1 tbsp roughly ground roasted almonds/walnuts/pista/groundnuts
~ 1 tbsp grated jaggery
~ 1 ladleful of dosa batter.
~ a pinch of baking soda.
~ salt to taste
~ oil for shallow fry

Things to do:
+ Mix well batter, soda and salt till it aerates well.
+ mix together jaggery and nuts.
+ pour batter into pan in small rounds, cover with banana slices, top with but mixture, drop a circle of oil around the roundels and cover the pan.
+ wait for 1 min till aroma emanates, open lid, turn over, wait for 10 seconds. Remove and serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment