Wednesday 9 December 2015

My version of Fruit Sandwich

I've decided to share what I know best- cooking. Here are my top 10
self created recipes.

*NOTE- these recipes need not be unique to me. These are everyday
recipes with a few moderations I've made. If someone has already
thought the same idea, I claim no knowledge of it.

1. Fruit sandwich-
You will need:
~ a bowl of any tropical fruit of your choice.
~ 5 to 6 chopped almonds/walnuts/pista.
~ 1 cup of grated jaggery.
~1 cup grated processed cheese.
~ soft butter for basting.
~ whole wheat/multi grain bread.

Things to do:
+ Cut and chop all the fruit in equal size. Let them be small enough
to be chunky after cooking.
+ mix in evenly grated jaggery and cheese to the fruit medley.
~ Preheat sandwich maker/oven as directed.
~ Grease grill/sandwich makers' inner walls with butter.
~ Butter up the outer sides of bread evenly.
~ Place a spoonful of fruit mixture on top of one bread's unbuttered
side. Spread to make an even layer equal to bread's thickness.
~ Place another bread over it. Butter side up. Repeat for other slices.
~ Grill for 5 mins or till bread turns golden.
~ Remove. Serve hot with chocolate sauce.

* I have used apple, pineapple, jackfruit, banana, grapes, and orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment