Wednesday 9 December 2015

My version of Bread Omlette

I first had during a train journey and immensely loved it. I tried to recreate it at home, and this is my recipe for it.

*NOTE- these recipes need not be unique to me. These are everyday recipes with a few moderations I've made. If someone has thought of similar ideas, I claim on knowledge of it.

Bread Omelette.

You will need:
~ 6-8 bread slices
~ 2 eggs
~ 1 finely chopped onion
~ 1 grated potato
~ 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
~ 1-2 roughly cut green chillies
~ salt and black pepper powder, to taste
~ butter for basting.

Things to do:
+ preheat oven or sandwich maker. Butter up one side of all the bread slices.
+ mix together all the other ingredients well till eggs are well aerated.
+ heat a shallow frying pan, melt butter and fry omlette till soft and done.
+ cut omelette into sizes equal to the bread slices and place a slice of omelette on half the slices. Cover with the remaining slices.
+ grill till golden and crisp. Serve warm immediately with any sauce of your choice.

* you can crispen  the bread slices even on a shallow frying pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment