Wednesday 9 December 2015

My version of Potato Sabzi

I experimented a little and my family loved it.

*NOTE- these recipes need not be unique to me. These are everyday recipes with a few moderations I've made. If someone has thought of similar ideas, I claim on knowledge of it.

Potato sabzi.

You will need:
~ 2 potatoes sliced into triangles
~ 1 finely sliced onion
~ 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
~ 1/2 tsp each cumin seeds and onion seeds
~ 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
~ salt to taste
~ 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
~ oil for shallow frying.

Things to do:
+ heat oil in a pressure cooker. Saute cumin seeds and onion seeds till their splutter.
+ add onions and saute till translucent. Add turmeric powder, red chilli, and the potato slices. Saute well till oil separates.
+ add coriander leaves, salt and one tbsp water. Close lid and let it cook for two whistles.
+ check seasoning, dry excess water. Serve warm immediately with rice, khichdi, dosa or chapatti.

2 comments:

  1. new style of making our popular aloo ki subzi, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there szgiftoflove information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete